Weekly – (20 visit max)
- Clean deck & surrounding environs.
- Fill pool (if required) and turn on pool pump.
- Swim and enjoy your pool!
- Pump water and debris from cover(s).
- Remove, fold and store cover(s), nets, and water bags.
- Reinstall jets, lights, ladders, & diving board (if possible.)
- Setup water connection on pump, filter, heater, & accessories.
- Start system and inspect for leaks or other problems.
- Advise customer of any necessary repairs and/or outstanding maintenance issues.
- Lower your pool water to proper winterizing level.
- Close all gas valves on gas heaters.
- Provide a functioning garden hose (within 5 ft of pool)
- Provide a live electrical outlet (within 10 ft of pool equipment)
- Drain all pool lines & install plugs.
- Protect all skimmers, returns, lights, etc.
- Drain all pool equipment & protect from freezing.
- Remove ladders (no matter what) and diving board (if possible)
- Protect walk in steps with an anti-freeze bag.
- Resolve all outstanding maintenance issues and necessary repairs.
- Vacuum pool
- Clean Water Line
- Brush Walls
- Skim Pool Surface
- Clean Skimmer Basket(s)
- Test Pool Water
- Balance Pool Water
- Equipment Maintenance
- Clean Pump Basket(s)
- Lubricate Pump O-Ring
- Clean Cold Air Intake on Pump
- Backwash/Clean Filter
- Lubricate Filter O-Ring(s)
- Inspect System & Recommend Service
Please provide us a few details about your pool setup so we can get you into the best suited maintenance package for you.