Book your Pool Closing with us before the mad rush starts.
A service representative will contact you to confirm pricing and a service time schedule once we receive your pool opening request.
Save $45 when purchased with pool opening
Standard Pool Closing includes:
- Pool grade antifreeze (price per gallon depending on lines)
- Lowering of pool water
- Disconnection and winterization of filter, pump(s), etc.
- Remove ladders, railings, diving boards, etc.
- On-site storage of filtration equipment
- On-site storage of ladders, railings, diving boards, etc.
- Add winter-grade chemicals (shock, algaecide)
- Blow-out and plug suction/skimmer lines (except main drain)
- Blow-out and plug return lines
- Add swimming pool grade antifreeze to all lines (not included)
- Neatly cover with your traditional or safety winter cover
- General clean up of service-related debris
Optional Add-ons (additional costs)
- Vacuuming, cleaning or detailing pool or pool area
- Acid washing and/or storage of filter
- Excessive chemicals due to poor water quality
- Repair of water/air leaks in plumbing and/or filtration
- Removal of old cover and/or other obsolete pool equipment
Fill in the form below.
Please answer the following questions to help our team better understand your needs.